THE AUTHENTIC WAY PTY LTD:
Sonya Stattmann and sonyastattmann.com are brands operated by The Authentic Way Pty Ltd. All purchases and agreements are made through The Authentic Way Pty Ltd.
PAYMENTS, FEES, REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS:
All session, event and product payments are paid upfront. All fees payable to The Authentic Way Pty Ltd for any product or service will be charged in Australian Dollars or US Dollars depending on the program.
Payments on sessions are final and there are no refunds. You are required to show up on time to our sessions. Unless agreed upon in writing and arranged in advance, you will lose the time or session that is missed. I request at least 72 hours to reschedule a session and I ask that you honour our time by only rescheduling in cases of emergency, important situations or dire circumstances.
The $7 Q&A has a 7-day refund policy; if you are not satisfied please contact [email protected] with your request for refund within 7 days of purchase.
Group programs require 3-months minimum commitment, and by paying for the first month, you agree to all three monthly payments. Refunds for group programs will only be granted if a program participant has not started their program and has notified Sonya Stattmann within 3 days of their initial payment to join the program. Refunds will be given at the discretion of Sonya Stattmann.
There is no promise or representation that you will make a certain amount of money, or any money, or not lose money, as a result of using our products and services. There is no guarantees provided. As with any business or personal success, your results will vary and will be based on your personal abilities, experience, knowledge, capabilities, level of desire, and an infinite number of variables beyond our control, including variables we (or you) have not anticipated. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. Each person’s results will vary. The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that we are not liable for your success or failure.
Visiting sonyastattmann.com or sending emails to Sonya Stattmann or The Authentic Way Pty Ltd constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Sonya Stattmann or The Authentic Way Pty Ltd does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use sonyastattmann.com only with permission of a parent or guardian.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: No unlawful or prohibited use.
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of Sonya Stattmann and The Authentic Way Pty Ltd or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. The Authentic Way Pty Ltd content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of The Authentic Way Pty Ltd and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of The Authentic Way Pty Ltd or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
Blog content may be reprinted with credit to Sonya Stattmann and sonyastattmann.com without expressed permission.
This agreement shall at all times be construed and interpreted according to, and shall in all respects and all circumstances be governed by, the laws of Victoria, Australia, and the member irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia and all courts of appeal therefrom.
TERMS OF SERVICE:
1) No person should rely on the contents of any of the information, products or services on this website without first obtaining advice from a qualified professional person. No person should act on any information, products or services provided before they have formed their own opinion through investigation and research as to the suitability of the information, products or services for their circumstances.
2) While every attempt has been made to verify the information on this web site and the product being sold, neither the product owners, distributors, agents or publishers assume any responsibility for any error, inaccuracies, and or omissions or assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials. Any slight on people, organisations, companies or products are unintentional. The income statements and examples on this website are not intended to represent or guarantee that everyone will achieve the same results. Each individuals success will be determined by his or her desire, dedication, effort and motivation to work and follow the program. There is no guarantee or duplicate results stated here. You recognise any business endeavour has inherent risk for loss of capital.
3) The Authentic Way Pty Ltd and those participating in all events make no express or implied claims that you will make money as a result of following their advice and/or purchasing their services or products.
4) The Authentic Way Pty Ltd is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, professional or other advice or services.
5) By purchasing this service you hereby agree to never engage in a chain marketing scheme, to never send unsolicited commercial Email, or engage in unfair or deceptive marketing practices of any kind.
6) The service offered on this web site is for educational and information purposes only. Check with your lawyer, accountant, or other professional advisor before using this information.
7) You agree that The Authentic Way Pty Ltd Presenters and/or Affiliates and franchisees are not responsible for any success or failure that you or your business may experience as a result of any information presented or any products or services offered at the Event.
8) You freely and of your own will risk any and all capital you may choose to spend implementing concepts outlined while using this service. You will do so with skill and common sense. You will not hold The Authentic Way Pty Ltd & the presenters and / or affiliates liable or accountable in any way for any failure of the service to live up to your expectations.
9) Your use of and browsing in the site and/or purchasing and this service is at your risk. The Authentic Way Pty Ltd, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site or service. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site and included in the service is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of Merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
10) Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
CHANGES TO TERMS:
The Authentic Way Pty Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which sonyastattmann.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. The Authentic Way Pty Ltd encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
The Authentic Way Pty Ltd has a commitment to your privacy and the protection of your information. If you have received a mailing from us then your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future (“opt-in”), or you have previously purchased or expressed interest in our products or services.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your details. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.
REMARKETING AND H0W THIS APPLIES TO YOU:
You can opt out of having these ads displayed by clearing the cookies in your browser.
DISCLOSURE AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
The Authentic Way will not trade, sell, or share such personally identifiable information with any third parties unless we have been authorised by you or are required by law to do so.
SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorised access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect. Only a limited number of authorised The Authentic Way personnel have access to the secured personal information.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We make every effort to accurately record all information. If you notice any errors or if your personal information has changed, please contact us to update your file.
We have the right to alter or add to, our terms and conditions at any time.