Featured on the Outsourcing Mysteries Exposed podcast
If you prefer video, watch below!
“There are three categories I put business failure in and when I am diagnosing a business, I need to look at all three areas. Sometimes a business has broken business structures, sometimes there is misalignment and sometimes it is a matter of mindset." - Sonya Stattmann
Did you catch my interview on the Outsourcing Mysteries Exposed podcast?
We had a great chat on women and business. I talked about some of the pitfalls to look out for in business and ways I diagnose businesses to avoid failure. We also chatted about some of the most important things you need to KNOW to succeed in business. If you missed it, check it out above.
What You’ll Learn:
- How you need to know who you’re marketing to before you set up anything
- Why you don’t have to be on social media or have a website (shock horror hey!)
- How to find a business coach who really knows their stuff
- Why you must find a coach who understands the business you’re in
- How having a specific target market will help you find your way in a flooded marketplace
- Stand proud and know when to tell clients you’re not a good fit
- How mistakes in business are a good thing
- How re-framing your thinking helps with business success
- Why you must be aligned to your business
- What do your real desires feel like?